Since the start of the year, monthly mortgage payments have increased significantly, which has caused an overheated housing market to calm down. Due to this, some potential buyers of homes are being priced out of the market, and others are unsure about the best time to make a purchase. But there is no indication that the increase in [...]
Saving for a down payment is probably at the top of your mind when you start the home-buying process. However, you can still have concerns regarding the procedure, such as how much to save and how to get [...]
If you're seeking to purchase a home, you undoubtedly want to make sure that your mortgage has the lowest interest rate possible. That was simpler to achieve in the previous two years since the housing market saw record-low mortgage rates, but this year, rates have sharply [...]
The Long-Term Benefit of Homeownership
Today’s cooling housing market, the rise in mortgage rates, and mounting economic concerns have some people questioning: should I still buy a home this year? While it’s true this year has unique challenges for homebuyers, it’s important to factor the long-term benefits of homeownership into your [...]
- When you head out to buy a home, there are a number of key milestones you’ll encounter along the way.
- The process includes everything from building your team and understanding your finances to going house hunting, making an offer, and more.
- Your journey starts here. Let’s connect so you have expert guidance each step of the [...]
The real estate market is on just about everyone’s mind these days. That’s because the unsustainable market of the past two years is behind us, and the difference is being felt. The question now [...]
Here’s Why It’s Still a Sellers’ Market
- While buyer demand has moderated and housing supply has grown in recent months, it’s still a sellers’ market because inventory is low.
- The latest data shows sellers continue to benefit from serious buyers and competitive offers. In July, the average home received 2.8 offers and 39% sold over the asking
If you have been watching real estate over the past two years, you know of the extreme appreciation in home values for San Luis Obispo County as well as the “low inventory” challenge for homebuyers. In the last few weeks, news outlets have been reporting a shift in the market and the beginning of a possible downturn for real estate, based on [...]
As we conclude the first quarter of 2022, the real estate market on the Central Coast is not showing signs of a slow down. Homes are selling quickly and at or over list price. Many sellers want to take advantage of this market but are concerned where will they go after their home is sold. In this real estate market after the 2020 pandemic [...]
There is a common saying among real estate agents about buyers – which is “Buyers are Liars.” It stems from the initial conversations a buyer has with their agent and then they end up buying a home that doesn’t reflect what they said they wanted or could afford in the beginning. Many an agent has scratched his or her head wondering where and [...]
- older posts
- newer posts